Skip to main content

Translate

It isn't fair // Não é justo

A vida não é sempre justa mas, eu posso ainda encontrar alegria em Cristo.

Have you noticed that whatever we have been through in life it shapes us? The shape depends exclusively on how we respond to it. You can choose to be grumpy, bitter although mature, or you can choose to see as an opportunity to grow even more and teach someone else about it.

The way we respond to the challenges that we may encounter in life is totally up to us. I can give you my life as an example. There was this time in my life that I was very grumpy; I was suffering; Life was cruel; nothing was as I expected. But I was adding nothing to my life either. I was always losing. I lost friends, I lost an opportunity because of my pride; I lost relationships because it had to be my way.

But one day, Jesus told me "my grace is enough for you". I got even angrier. I didn’t want His grace. I wanted my life back; I wanted my health back. Then he told me: “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” (1 Corinthians 2:9).

Then I settled. I understood that God was going to do whatever it was, and I would have no idea what it would be. I just knew that it would be good. He is a good Father, who gives His children good gifts. (Matthew 7:11)

It is hard. Life is hard and not fair. But we get to get through it, right? Otherwise, we’ll be stuck in the same problems, over and over. Once we understand that problems should not be seen as problems but opportunities to grow, to mature and to be better; we start having a different kind of life. Where we no longer fear the problems. We choose if that problem is going to take us down, or if we are going to take down the problem.

We should face reality knowing that no one is bigger than our God, who has an army of angels; if we choose to listen to the One, the Creator, we should not fear any circumstances. We should even be thankful to God (James 1:2 – 4; Romans 5:3 – 5; 1 Peter 5:10; ) because they are opportunities to see who we really are under pressure and get to know ourselves and try to be better with ourselves as well as with others.

Now, when you have the real connection with God, and His Spirit who lives in us (in those who believe) the Spirit will guide us to the path that leads us to where God wants us to be. It may not make a lot of sense, but the more important thing is that you will find yourself in a good place even if that place had never been in your plans.

Having the right attitude towards the problems really helps. Having a humble and faithful heart toward God is even better. Don’t let pride, bitterness or anger get in your way of having a fulfilling life.

Jesus loves you so much and He would hate to see such a waste of life going in the wrong direction.
Nothing is by chance. God has everything under control, even in the middle of a chaotic situation.

Você já reparou que tudo o que passamos na vida nos molda? A forma depende exclusivamente de como respondemos a ela. Você pode optar por ser mal-humorado, amargo, embora maduro, ou pode optar por ver como uma oportunidade de crescer ainda mais e ensinar outra pessoa sobre isso.

A maneira como reagimos aos desafios que podemos encontrar na vida é totalmente nossa. Eu posso te dar minha vida como exemplo. Houve um tempo em minha vida que eu estava muito mal-humorado; eu estava sofrendo; A vida era cruel; nada era como eu esperava. Mas eu também não estava adicionando nada à minha vida. Eu estava sempre perdendo. Perdi amigos, perdi uma oportunidade por causa do meu orgulho; perdi relacionamentos porque tinha que ser do meu jeito.

Mas um dia, Jesus me disse "minha graça é suficiente para você". Eu fiquei ainda mais irritada. Eu não queria a Sua graça. Eu queria minha vida de volta; eu queria minha saúde de volta. Então ele me disse: “O que nenhum olho viu, nem ouviu o ouvido, nem o coração do homem imaginou, o que Deus preparou para aqueles que o amam” (1 Coríntios 2: 9).

Então eu me acomodei. Entendi que Deus faria o que fosse, e não teria ideia do que seria. Eu só sabia que seria bom. Ele é um bom Pai, que dá bons presentes a Seus filhos. (Mateus 7:11)

É difícil. A vida é difícil e não é justa. Mas nós temos que superar isso, certo? Caso contrário, ficaremos presos nos mesmos problemas repetidamente. Uma vez que entendemos que os problemas não devem ser vistos como problemas, mas como oportunidades para crescer, amadurecer e melhorar; começamos a ter um tipo de vida diferente. Onde não temos mais medo dos problemas. Escolhemos se esse problema vai nos derrubar, ou se vamos derrubá-lo.

Devemos encarar a realidade sabendo que ninguém é maior que o nosso Deus, que tem um exército de anjos; se escolhermos ouvir Aquele, o Criador, não devemos temer nenhuma circunstância. Deveríamos até agradecer a Deus (Tiago 1:2 – 4; Romanos 5:3 – 5; 1 Pedro 5:10), porque são oportunidades para ver quem realmente somos pressionados, para nos conhecermos melhor e tentar melhorar a nós mesmo.

Agora, quando você tiver uma conexão real com Deus e com Seu Espírito que vive em nós (naqueles que creem), o Espírito nos guiará ao caminho que nos leva para onde Deus quer que estejamos. Pode não fazer muito sentido mas, o mais importante é que você se encontrará em um bom lugar, mesmo que esse lugar nunca tenha estado em seus planos.

Ter a atitude certa em relação aos problemas realmente ajuda. Ter um coração humilde e fiel para com Deus é ainda melhor. Não deixe que o orgulho, a amargura ou a raiva atrapalhem sua vida.

Jesus te ama tanto e odiaria ver um desperdício de vida indo na direção errada.
Nada é por acaso. Deus tem tudo sob controle, mesmo no meio de uma situação caótica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and See + Judge correctly // Venha e Veja + Julgue corretamente

Venha e Veja   Two verses stood out for me this morning. John 7:17-18 and 7:24.   “ Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.   18  Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.” John 7:24 “ Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”   That was Jesus talking.  I lately heard that some people with vast knowledge of the Bible (we all want to believe) are being led astray through the vain doctrines of this world. Meaning, that some church leaders or people have earned the people's trust by telling them lies about the teachings of the Bible. People seek their own popularity by agreeing with the lies the world has offered them.  I have seen churches with flags and teaching doctrines that the Bible condemns. They have twisted the Word of God to be more acceptable and palatab

Are you lost? // Você está perdido?

Você está perdido? There is always this time in life when we are certain about what to do with our lives. We have a goal, and an objective to reach. However, it is often that life turns the other way around and our plans are made nothing. Frequently I hear people say, “I am lost, I don’t know what to do!” That happens when we put our goals into something that changes. Everything in this world change. You and I are changing by the minute. My thoughts right now are running like crazy, and if I don’t set a goal in something that doesn’t change, I can’t do anything. What is it?   Jesus. The word of God. You might think I am crazy, and lunatic or even a fanatic. But who really knows me, know that I am none of those things. I am a very sensible person who has lived and experienced many things. And I don’t lie. So, if you are experiencing a sense of loss and despair, how about putting your hope in the One who cannot change whatsoever. If you lost you

Pointing finger // Apontar o dedo

Recently I was studying the Sermon on the mount in a bible study at the church. It was wonderful to meditate and go deep in these Jesus’ words. So many details we sometimes don’t realize. We are very quick to see the flaws and failures of others. But interestingly the things we see faster in others are probably the things we don’t see or won’t see in ourselves. It is easy to point a finger when someone is, for example, throwing trash on the streets, when one doesn’t even bother to do the same at home. In Brazil, we have this saying “blacksmith’s house, woodpecker.” Who are you to point a finger to anyone when you yourself cannot do better? Your sin is no smaller than his. Jesus said, “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ( Matthew 7 :3). Look, sawdust is something small, and plank or log is something much bigger than sawdust. Sometimes we are able to see something very insignificant in othe