Skip to main content

Translate

I've been healed long time ago // Estou curada ha muito tempo


 




The gospel of Mark records that people went after Jesus to be healed. If you want to be healed. By Jesus, you must go after Him.

 

The human eyes can only see the exterior of the body. The human medicine can only heal the body, and sometimes not even the body. But Jesus can heal not only the body but also the soul.


My parents had a very bad divorce. I got very angry and let all the evil thoughts come to my mind. I didn’t filter. I was soaked in hate. For so many years I was sick, my soul was sick, and eventually, my body got sick too. 

 

We do things that bring consequences, like it or not. These consequences don’t go away just because Jesus healed me. Jesus healed my soul. Something that only He can see. I am cured. I am a very different person from 15- 20 years ago. 


My sins were forgiven. However, I carry my cross. The consequences of my acts. The Bible says you reap what you sow. My harvest will be awesome, but I am still reaping what I sowed years ago. 

 

I don’t know if I am ever in this life going to be pain-free. But it doesn’t matter to me, because I know that in the next life, the eternal one, I will be pain-free forever. So I will bear my pain and take my cross in this life, and keep following Christ (read: John 11:4). 

 

Despite what everyone might say or think. Believe it or not. I am healed. Jesus healed me when I decided to follow Him with all my heart, mind, and soul. The hate, the anger I had, they’re gone. He has been building me into a different person. My husband is a witness. When we met, I still had hate, anger, and despise in me. I am a better person because I chose to follow Christ. 

 

If you are still waiting for a cure and keep hating your life or blaming things and people, let me tell you something: just give up and give in all to Jesus. Say it out loud or in your heart. Invite Jesus, seek Him, and He will find you. Ask for forgiveness even if you don’t believe you have done anything wrong. Little by little you will see. 

Jesus set me free.

 

Our prison is not physical, it is spiritual. The only way you will find peace is when you look for Him and find Him. He is not in the wind, He is not in the sea, He is not in the temples. He is right there waiting for you to invite Him into your life. You have to let go of the past and embrace whatever He wants to give you because it will be good. 

 

I don’t mind the pain. I don’t mind the tiredness because I have peace in my heart. Nothing in this world can take that away from me. 

 

I am His and He is mine. 

Will you be able to say that too?

I already have been forgiven; therefore, I am cured. 

This is how my life was designed to be since the foundation of the world. I have accepted that. Have you?

O evangelho de Marcos registra que as pessoas foram atrás de Jesus para serem curadas. Se você quer ser curado por Jesus, deve ir atrás dele.

 

Os olhos humanos só podem ver o exterior do corpo. A medicina humana só pode curar o corpo, e às vezes nem mesmo o corpo. Mas Jesus pode curar não apenas o corpo, mas também a alma.

 

Meus pais tiveram um divórcio muito ruim. Fiquei muito zangada e deixei que todos os pensamentos malignos viessem à minha mente. Eu não filtrei. Eu estava encharcada de ódio. Por tantos anos, eu estava doente, minha alma estava doente e, eventualmente, meu corpo também ficou doente.

 

Fazemos coisas que trazem consequências, gostando ou não. Essas consequências não desaparecem só porque Jesus me curou. Jesus curou minha alma. Algo que só ele pode ver. Estou curada. Eu sou uma pessoa muito diferente de 15 a 20 anos atrás.


Meus pecados foram perdoados. No entanto, eu carrego minha cruz. As consequências de meus atos. A Bíblia diz que você colhe o que semeia. Minha colheita será incrível, mas ainda estou colhendo o que semeei anos atrás.

 

Não sei se nesta vida ainda ficarei sem dor. Mas não importa para mim, porque eu sei que na próxima vida, a eterna, ficarei sem dor para sempre. Então, vou suportar minha dor e levar minha cruz nesta vida e continuar seguindo a Cristo (leia Joao 11:4).

 

Apesar do que todos possam dizer ou pensar. Acreditar ou não. Estou curada. Jesus me curou quando decidi segui-lo com todo meu coração, mente e alma. O ódio, a raiva que eu tinha, eles se foram. Ele está me construindo em uma pessoa diferente. Meu marido é uma testemunha. Quando nos conhecemos, eu ainda tinha ódio, raiva e desprezo em mim. Sou uma pessoa melhor porque escolhi seguir a Cristo.

 

Se você ainda está esperando por uma cura e continua odiando sua vida ou culpando coisas e pessoas, deixe-me dizer uma coisa: apenas desista e ceda a Jesus. Diga em voz alta ou em seu coração. Convide Jesus, procure-o, e Ele o encontrará. Peça perdão, mesmo que você não acredite que tenha feito algo errado. Pouco a pouco você verá.

Jesus me libertou.

 

Nossa prisão não é física, é espiritual. A única maneira de encontrar a paz é quando você o procura e o encontra. Ele não está no vento, não está no mar, ele não está nos templos. Ele está ali esperando você para convidá-lo para sua vida. Você tem que deixar de lado o passado e abraçar o que ele quiser, porque será bom.

 

Eu não me importo com a dor. Não me importo com o cansaço, porque tenho paz em meu coração. Nada neste mundo pode tirar isso de mim.

 

Eu sou dEle e Ele é meu.

Você será capaz de dizer isso também?

Eu já fui perdoado, portanto estou curada.

Foi assim que minha vida foi projetada para ser desde a fundação do mundo. Eu aceitei isso. Você já?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and See + Judge correctly // Venha e Veja + Julgue corretamente

Venha e Veja   Two verses stood out for me this morning. John 7:17-18 and 7:24.   “ Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.   18  Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.” John 7:24 “ Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”   That was Jesus talking.  I lately heard that some people with vast knowledge of the Bible (we all want to believe) are being led astray through the vain doctrines of this world. Meaning, that some church leaders or people have earned the people's trust by telling them lies about the teachings of the Bible. People seek their own popularity by agreeing with the lies the world has offered them.  I have seen churches with flags and teaching doctrines that the Bible condemns. They have twisted the Word of God to be more acceptable and palatab

Are you lost? // Você está perdido?

Você está perdido? There is always this time in life when we are certain about what to do with our lives. We have a goal, and an objective to reach. However, it is often that life turns the other way around and our plans are made nothing. Frequently I hear people say, “I am lost, I don’t know what to do!” That happens when we put our goals into something that changes. Everything in this world change. You and I are changing by the minute. My thoughts right now are running like crazy, and if I don’t set a goal in something that doesn’t change, I can’t do anything. What is it?   Jesus. The word of God. You might think I am crazy, and lunatic or even a fanatic. But who really knows me, know that I am none of those things. I am a very sensible person who has lived and experienced many things. And I don’t lie. So, if you are experiencing a sense of loss and despair, how about putting your hope in the One who cannot change whatsoever. If you lost you

Pointing finger // Apontar o dedo

Recently I was studying the Sermon on the mount in a bible study at the church. It was wonderful to meditate and go deep in these Jesus’ words. So many details we sometimes don’t realize. We are very quick to see the flaws and failures of others. But interestingly the things we see faster in others are probably the things we don’t see or won’t see in ourselves. It is easy to point a finger when someone is, for example, throwing trash on the streets, when one doesn’t even bother to do the same at home. In Brazil, we have this saying “blacksmith’s house, woodpecker.” Who are you to point a finger to anyone when you yourself cannot do better? Your sin is no smaller than his. Jesus said, “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ( Matthew 7 :3). Look, sawdust is something small, and plank or log is something much bigger than sawdust. Sometimes we are able to see something very insignificant in othe